Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kanakuk Koffee Cake!

This past weekend, on a whim, my mom found the infamous Kanakuk Koffee Cake recipe!

For both nostalgia’s and our tummies’ sakes we put the recipe to the test. Though I shouldn’t say ‘we’…it was really more Gram and Mr. B with Little A cheering them on as she practiced her walking.

IMG_0825IMG_0824

IMG_0823

This famous breakfast cake has the ability to make kampers kiddy and counselors delighted as it is DELICIOUS!!!

The smell of it takes me back to summer mornings in the dinning hall at kamp and only heightens my dream of someday sending our little nuggets off to experience some of the greatness of Kanakuk.

Until then, we’ll be sure to enjoy the cake around our neck of the wood as I wouldn’t want to wish the next few summers away too quickly.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment