Friday, December 18, 2009

Little Angel


When I picked B up from school today, his teacher gave me this little footprint angel along with a couple Christmas tree ornaments that have B's photo, hand print and finger prints...
Who would have thought that something so simple would make such an incredible gift? I honestly don't think that I could have picked out a sweeter or more special gift at any store. I can't wait to hang the ornaments on our tree each year and be reminded of this special Christmas season with B.
B has and continues to be such a gift to C and I...we marvel at the miracle that his little life is...it is so fun to watch his little world expand, it feels like he is changing by the week. As we anticipate Christmas and Christ's birth...it really does make us wonder what it was like for Mary and for Joseph and even more for God...to experience Christ's birth and to watch him grow up...to coo, to crawl...what a gift!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment