Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Special Request

Below is an email that I received at work today...I thought I might post it in effort to get as many Christmas cards to this sweet little guy as possible...but even more, in effort to rally prayers for this precious little one and his family. It is hard to understand things like this...praise God for being bigger and greater than cancer!

***Special Request***
Diana Harrison Biorkman has a 5 year old son in his last stages of a 2 1/2 year battle with Neuroblastoma cancer. They are celebrating Christmas next weekend and Noah loves Christmas card. Please take a minute to send a card to:
Noah Biorkman
1141 Fountain View Circle
South Lyon, MI 48178
Thank you! Please post on your wall...let's get a truck load!!!

A side note that seems appropriate to share...
Today the kids in my classes sang "My God is so Big" as we have been learning about the story of Abraham...the lyrics go like this...
"My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God can not do...for you!
My God is so great, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God can not do.
The mountains are His, the valleys are His, the stars are His handiwork too...
My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, t"here's nothing my God can not do!"

These lyrics are so true...so simple...yet so hard to grasp...

Father, thank You for being so big, so great and so mighty! Please be big, great and mighty in Noah and his family's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment