Saturday, November 14, 2009

Silly Request

I have no idea who reads our blog... but I have a prayer request...

We attended the TCUgame tonight (Go Frogs!) and while at the game, I noticed that my wedding band wasn't on my finger...we searched the area that we were sitting in and didn't see it...and I simply assumed that I had forgotten to put it on before leaving our house...

Well...we got home and the ring wasn't at home...we have searched the car seat, car, house...what seems like everywhere, several times...

I know that it is just a piece of metal...but I am really sad about not having it...yes, maybe someday it can be replaced...but it still will never be the ring that C gave me on our wedding day...

Would you mind praying that someone would stumble upon it, call TCU to turn it in and then that they would contact me?

Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely be praying for that! I know what a symbol that is!

    ReplyDelete